Clinivet Pet of the Month
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run every month, with entries for the May Pet of the Month beginning 1st May, 2018 until 31st May, 2018
- All entries up until 12:00 midnight on the last day of each month will be entered in the competition.
- The winner will be selected randomly and announced within 48 hours of each monthly competition ending
- The winner will receive a £50 voucher to spend on Clinivet.com.
- The voucher will be valid for two weeks after the winner has been announced.
- All entrants must submit their details and images on the forms which appear on the Clinivet social media channels and/or competition pages. Full details on how to enter via each channel are available further below.
- The competition is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 and over.
- Only one entry per household will be allowed into the competition.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Internet access is required.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize is not transferable.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Clinivet website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law The Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
- The winning pet’s name and image will be posted online on the Clinivet social media channels and website.
- Pet photographs submitted within the competition may appear within Clinivet’s promotional activity. By entering the competition you agree to the use of said imagery by the promoter.
- The Promoter is Contact Marketing (NI) Ltd. Full company details can be found on www.clinivet.com.
How to Enter
If you wish to enter our Pet of the Month competition you may enter via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. This competition will be running across our Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Channels.
Facebook – Like & Share our post and upload the picture of your pet underneath the competition post.
Twitter – Follow our page & post a picture using the hashtag #clinivetpet.
Instagram – Follow our page & post a picture using the hashtag #clinivetpet.